16 Feb Copywriter / Content Manager
— LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE –
As a Copywriter/Content Manager, your primary responsibilities will include copywriting for blogs, websites, landing pages and social media accounts. You’ll also be tasked with creating and managing content calendars, editing blog posts and managing social media accounts.
The Copywriter/Content Manager will work together with the Account Manager to create a content strategy that meets the client’s goals and objectives while staying on brand.
As part of your role, you’ll:
- Write engaging content for placement on blogs, websites, paid advertising landing pages, social media, paid ads and more!
- Create and manage editorial calendars
- Work with Account Managers to identify Content Strategies that will meet client goals for SEO and content engagement
- Oversee a small team of supplemental writers to ensure content is delivered on time, on topic and client-ready
- Proofread and edit all content before it is delivered to Account Managers
- Distribute content to variety of media outlets including social media channels
- Create, organize and distribute client newsletters
- Analyze content performance and apply learnings to future content calendars
- Stay up to date on the latest in content marketing and work with the Account Managers to implement for applicable clients
We offer a competitive salary; as well as a fun and fast-paced environment working with diverse clients. Perks include casual dress, no cubicles, bi-weekly on-site massages (seriously!), paid vacation time and insurance benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of content marketing or relevant work experience in an agency, media/publications or internal marketing communications department
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and how to write SEO-friendly content
- Strong knowledge of Social Media publishing and reporting tools
- Ability to independently manage and move projects forward
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
About Ten Golden Rules
Ten Golden Rules is one of the world’s first digital agencies. We are an award-winning thought-leader, innovator and educator. We provide holistic digital marketing solutions to our clients, and we are so confident in our work, we get paid primarily based on results. To apply, please send resume via email to: email@example.com