18 Jul Top 10 Things for CMO’s Using Google+
So what are your thoughts about Google+ so far? It’s kind of like making the switch from MySpace to Facebook, right? Not knowing what to do, how to use it and what to make of it all. Well, if you’re a CMO, Chris Brogan wrote a great article on the top 10 things you should know in Forbes Magazine.
1. A social network made by Google impacts search
2. Google+ evolves from Gmail
3. Business pages are coming
4. 10 million users in the first two weeks
5. This blends personal and business
6. Google+ is already indexed and searched by Google, making marketing searches much easier than other platforms
7. Lots of companies block Facebook.com
8. Don’t think “social network”
9. Google is committed to this platform
10. First movers win
These are very important to know because there are so many changes happening on a daily basis within Google+ and CMO’s need to understand what’s coming and how to harness all of this information.