10 Status Updates for Your Facebook Business Page
The key to creating a flourishing Facebook community is fan interaction. The more interactions your fans have with your Facebook page the more your page is exposed to your fans’ friends. There are many ways to get interactions from sharing a link to using the new “Facebook Questions” feature. Personally, I prefer using the status update to engage my fans. Here’s a list of 10 status updates that are sure to create interactions on your Facebook page:
- The weekend is almost here! How are you planning to relax this weekend?
- Pop Quiz (blank)+(blank) = (blank)
- Can you guess which U.S. city has the highest number of Facebook fans for (Facebook Page)?
- We’re just 50 fans away from…help us reach 20,000 fans today
- Big thanks to you, the fans, for…
- If you could ask (Facebook Page) fans anything, what would it be? Let us know, and we might just post it!
- Hit ‘LIKE’ if you want us to (blank).
- Fill in the (blank): “My favorite thing about (blank) is ____!”
- On this Friday, take time to say a thank you. (Facebook Page) would like say thank you…to (blank).
- In honor of National (blank) Day…ask a question
You’ll have to get creative and fill in the blanks, I cannot do it all for you : ).
An example of a status update for my pretend Facebook page: Can you guess which U.S. city has the highest number of Facebook fans for the StuartSmithFanPage? I know, I’m a legend in my own mind…