20 Jun Crafting a Successful Facebook Campaign
It’s more important than ever to keep your fans engaged on Facebook, so here are some hot tips to keep your Facebook marketing campaigns rolling along smoothly:
- Create a series of Facebook-only specials. Sephora did it, and it might work for you, too.
- Ask questions with pictures. Statistically, photos attract the most attention from fans, and the question will get them engaged.
- Plan your posts out before you put them up – then schedule your updates to happen when you want them to with this neat app.
- Try out new Facebook promoted posts. You may like what you find. They’re more affordable than an entire PPC campaign and get your voice heard by fans.
- When you post photos on Facebook, post more than one. Post an album, in fact. Research shows that this gets you more clicks because people want to see the rest of the photos from the post.
- Boost your brand by rethinking your Facebook cover photo. Strong visuals tend to boost sales.
- Read this great article on Facebook engagement. Then get out their and start interacting with your fans online