29 Jun Digital Account Manager – 06/29/2018
As a Digital Account Manager your primary responsibility will be to translate client goals into actionable strategies for success. Along the way, you’ll collaborate with a dedicated team of digital marketing specialists in this fast-paced, energetic, and analytical role.
If you’re great with details, are the “planner” of your group, have an insatiable appetite for learning, a knack for building relationships and thrive on helping others (oh, and you LOVE digital marketing), this could be the perfect role for you.
Here’s why: At the core, you will be the chief catalyst, the one who makes things happen. You’ll work on both sides of the creative and analytical fence to manage projects, design testing strategies and analyze results to maximize client success.
As part of your role, you’ll:
- Receive awesome training with access to our proprietary in-house digital marketing program
- Be the face of the agency for your accounts, responsible for day-to-day communication with clients over email, phone, Skype and in-person
- Manage projects from start to finish ensuring they are completed on time, to client satisfaction and result in positive performance
- Develop integrated marketing plans including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email elements
- Help manage Google, Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Create custom performance reports using Google Analytics and other reporting platforms
We offer a competitive salary; as well as a fun and fast-paced environment working with diverse clients. Perks include casual dress, no cubicles, bi-weekly on-site massages, paid vacation time and insurance benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A passion for digital marketing and a drive to keep improving
- Ability to independently manage and move projects forward
- 1-2 years experience working as an Account Coordinator, Account Manager or Digital Strategist at a digital agency
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords certification a bonus
About Ten Golden Rules
Ten Golden Rules is one of the world’s first digital agencies. We are an award-winning thought-leader, innovator and educator. We provide holistic digital marketing solutions to our clients, and we are so confident in our work, we get paid primarily based on results. To apply, please send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org