16 Feb PPC Campaign Manager – New
— LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE –
The PPC Campaign Manager will be responsible for multiple high volume accounts, including campaign strategy, ad creation, keyword research and bid management. A successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, will implement strategies that increase productivity and optimize campaigns in order to reach ROI targets.
As part of this role, you’ll:Manage all activities associated with daily campaign management including daily campaign spend, making sure to be in line with targets and monthly budgets, ad copy creation and reporting
- Keep up to date on the latest PPC strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
- Collaborate with Account Managers to propose new advertising strategies and tactics
- Manage advertising accounts in Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook
We offer a competitive salary; as well as a fun and fast-paced environment working with diverse clients. Perks include casual dress, no cubicles, bi-weekly on-site massages, paid vacation time and insurance benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of PPC management experience.
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Active Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certifications
- Ability to independently with a passion for problem solving
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
About Ten Golden Rules
Ten Golden Rules is one of the world’s first digital agencies. We are an award-winning thought-leader, innovator and educator. We provide holistic digital marketing solutions to our clients, and we are so confident in our work, we get paid primarily based on results. To apply, please send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org