01 Aug SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION & INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
TenGoldenRules.com, an Internet Marketing Agency located in Boca Raton, is seeking a Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing Specialist to develop, manage and implement natural SEO & crossover social media strategies for our clients. We are looking for someone who has a track record of successfully achieving goals, and who understands how to adjust their tactics when Google brings a new animal to the circus (Panda, Penguin & Hummingbird).
Because we are a full service Internet Marketing company serving a variety of industries, this is an opportunity to broaden and hone your SEO skills, while at the same time learn the full scope of Internet Marketing. We are an extremely “webby” bunch, so the right candidate will be very comfortable working in an “electronic-based” environment, familiar with internet & SEO jargon, and frequently leverage industry websites like MOZ, Search Engine Land, Mashable, etc. At least some familiarity with HTML is required, and WordPress experience is a major plus. We take for granted that you’re a blogger and/or extremely active on one or more social media platform.
- Technical SEO audits/analysis to identify a website’s indexing or ranking issues
- SEO efforts such as creating competitive analysis, comprehensive optimization plans, keyword research, creative and effective link building, on-page optimization, analysis and reporting
- Content management of websites via WordPress and other CMS platforms
- 100% commitment to staying on the cutting edge of emerging SEO strategies
- Willingness to be trained for a variety of internet marketing & advanced SEO tactics
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- The most qualified candidate will be an intelligent self-starter
- Proficient at writing and on-page optimization
- Expert-level with Google Analytics, Google & Bing/Yahoo Webmaster Tools
- Familiar with common SEO tools (MOZ, WordTracker, Majestic SEO, etc.)
- Ability to translate research and analysis to actionable tasks
- At least 2 years of experience planning and executing SEO (on and off-page factors)
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with all of the following: HTML, Blogs, YouTube, Facebook & Google+
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, fast typist
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
We offer a competitive salary; as well as a fun and fast-paced environment working with some really smart, highly experienced and creative people. Perks include casual dress, no cubicles, great location, bi-weekly on-site massages, paid vacations and insurance benefits.
To apply, please send resume via email to: