28 Dec Top Ten Social Media Resources from 2010
Yesterday Mashable.com released an amazing list of hundreds of social media resources from 2010. These resources include everything from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Geo-location etc. For those of you who may not be familiar with Mashable.com, we highly recommend you check it out on a regular basis as it is a top social and digital media news source.
Below are my top ten resources from the list in no particular order (have to include a top ten list for my last blog post of the year!):
1. 4 Essential Traits for Social Media Success in Your Career
2. 3 Tips for Maximizing Engagement With Facebook “Likes” and “Shares”
3. A Field Guide to Using Facebook Places
4. How To: Add Captions To Your YouTube Videos
5. 4 Ways to Find Legal Music for Your YouTube Videos
6. How Social Media Has Changed Us
7. 10 Beautiful Social Media Infographics
8. How To: Boost Your SEO with a YouTube Channel
9. How To: Gain Twitter Influence
10. 5 Creative Uses for Crowdsourcing
Please leave a comment below with your top social media resources.
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Image credit: webtreatsetc