16 Nov Account Supervisor
Contract – December to April
As a Digital Account Supervisor (Contract), your primary function will be to implement world-class digital marketing to improve our clients online business. This is a contract position, replacing an employee leave, we hope the position will become full-time.
If you’re smart, focused, hungry, and thrive on helping others (and all things digital), this could be the perfect role for you. Here’s why: At the core, you will be the chief catalyst, the one who makes things happen. You’ll have fun being on both sides of the creative and analytical fence. You will drive projects, testing and innovation to ensure success.
You’ll get to jump in and help manage things like Google and Facebook campaigns, Social Media, Dashboard Reports, Google Analytics, as well as help with things like landing page development, lead nurturing, email marketing, A/B testing and everything else we’re doing to grow our business as well as our customers.
We offer a competitive salary; as well as a fun and fast-paced environment working with amazing clients, fun, smart, highly experienced and creative people. Perks include casual dress, no cubicles, great location, bi-weekly on-site massages, paid vacations and insurance benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for digital, online performance and marketing
- Ability to independently manage and move projects forward
- Experience working as an account manager or digital strategist
- Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords certification a bonus
- Higher education experience a plus
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
About Ten Golden Rules
Ten Golden Rules is one of the world’s first digital agencies. We are an award-winning thought-leader, innovator and educator. We provide holistic digital marketing solutions to our clients, and we are so confident in our work, we get paid primarily based on results. To apply, please send resume via email to: email@example.com