Affiliate 2.0 – Discover the Ten Websites Defining the New Internet
Ten Golden Rules CEO Jay Berkowitz has been invited to present at the 2007 Affiliate Summit West on January 23, 2007, at 3:30 pm at Bally’s Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. He will present an interactive marketing presentation titled “Affiliate 2.0 – Discover the Ten Websites Defining the New Internet”
Consumers are blogging, posting, digging and searching at unprecedented rates. You Tube was purchased by Google for $1.65 Billion. MySpace.com sold for $580 million. The next wave of an internet explosion is upon us. What does it mean for affiliates? What can we learn from these exciting new trends, and how can we apply these strategies for our business?
* Discover the ten websites defining the new internet
* Blogging. Podcasting. Wiki’s. What new technologies are important to affiliates?
* What innovations are driving Web 2.0 success, how can you integrate these strategies for business?
* Where are affiliates hanging out, which Web 2.0 websites are important to them.
* Who is dominating search engine marketing and how can you position your website to take advantage of this opportunity?
* What is Web 3.5 an amazing three dimensional world about to revolutionize the internet?
Previous Attendee Testimonials:
“Very simply —- GREAT job. I was overwhelmed at how much I learned.”
Keith Fletcher, President, MarketScan USA
” I’ve never seen so many people approach a single speaker. Jay had everyone in a room of over 150 people completely engaged.”
Barbara Zucker, CEO, Golden Direct