InternetMarketingClub.org Presents Preparing Powerful Presentations Part 2
Join Jay Berkowitz, Founder of InternetMarketingClub.org, as he presents Part 2 of “Preparing Powerful Presentations”. As an accomplished presenter and International keynote speaker, Mr. Berkowitz has compiled a highly sought after compilation of established presentation methods.
This presentation will explain the following topics:
• Recommended (beginner and advanced) references for learning presentation techniques
• Understanding how to take your game to the next level
• Proven tips for efficiently following up and converting your follow ups to business and job opportunities
• Recommendations for practicing and presenting your PowerPoint presentation
• Best practices for incorporating multimedia into your presentation
• How to utilize engagement devices
• Various methods to keep the audience engaged and fast-track their learning
• Exercises to engage the audience (i.e. handouts)
Jay Berkowitz is an author, an educator, an International keynote speaker and an award-winning thought leader. A senior online marketing professional with over twenty five years of marketing experience, Mr. Berkowitz has managed marketing departments for Fortune 500 brands: Coca-Cola, Sprint and McDonald’s Restaurants, and he has developed online and offline strategies for AT&T and leading health and fitness website eDiets.com.
This free webinar will take place Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:30pmEDT – 1:30pmEDT. To register and for more information please visit: Preparing Powerful Presentations – Part 2