InternetMarketingClub.org Presents WordPress for Non-Techies: 6 Steps to Get Your Website Up and Running in 10 Minutes or Less
Join Roy Weissman, CEO of BuildMySiteforFree.com, as he presents “WordPress for Non-Techies: 6 Steps to Get Your Website Up and Running in 10 Minutes or Less.” Many have struggled to build and grow their websites. Find out how you can be posting content to your website 11 minutes after the end of this Wednesday Webinar.
This presentation will explain the following topics:
• Understanding WordPress and the myriad of options available to you
• How To: 6 fast steps for launching your website in 10 minutes or less
• What is the difference between free and paid hosting?
• Recommendation of 14 key plugins to launch your site
• Sources of over 1,000 free graphic and software add-ons to enhance your new or existing WordPress website
• What not to do for every WordPress installation
Roy Weissman is a seasoned business development expert, online marketing professional and true non-techie.
His extensive career experience includes marketing, sales, strategic alliances, and partnership development in the Internet and Media industries at companies including Infoseek, Playboy, Viacom and General Electric. He created the first ecommerce B2B site in its segment growing the business by more than doubling its margins from 22% to over 50% prior to its sale.
His latest project is Build My Site for Free, the online destination for learning about how to create, maintain and grow your WordPress website. BuildMySiteforFree.com offers thousands of free resources including tutorials, tips and tricks articles, Plugins and themes.
This free webinar will take place Wednesday, June 8, 2011 12:30pmEDT – 1:30pmEDT. To register and for more information please visit: WordPress for Non-Techies: 6 Steps to Get Your Website Up and Running in 10 Minutes or Less