#newTwitter: Twitter Now Enriched Further With Multimedia Content
Are you finding that the new Twitter interface has tremendously improved? Personally, I’m really taking a liking to the new interface. This week Twitter announced the release of additional multimedia features (aside from YouTube, Flickr, Ustream and iTunes) with many more content partnerships planned within the next few months.
Below is the list Twitter just released:
• blip.tv: Watch more than 50,000 independently-produced Web TV shows.
• Instagram: View mobile photos, personalized with Instagram’s colorful filters.
• Rdio: When a subscriber Tweets out a song, Rdio members can listen to full-length songs right inside the details pane, for the first time ever. All other Twitter users will hear 30 second song previews.
• SlideShare: Read and share entire presentations, directly on Twitter.
• Dipdive: See photos, videos and new works from Dipdive’s community of artists.
As Twitter continues to evolve, users can now continue to supplement their tweets with multimedia rich content. This should only further motivate you to continue to build your brand’s Twitter presence as you can provide more relevant and valuable content to your community.
Plus, let’s not forget that your Twitter presence is now becoming more important in how well you rank in regular web search.
Have you started using these features?
Image credit: Ronin691