Today’s webinar with @JayBerkowitz: Internet Marketing for the In-House Marketers
This interactive session is designed for business owners and their marketing teams to learn the most current strategies for using the internet to immediately generate revenue for their business. You will learn from real-world case studies about programs currently being used by National and local companies to generate revenue through Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other leading web media.
• Up-to-date strategies for building a successful search engine marketing and social media program for your business
• Real-world case studies from national and local companies
• Actionable strategies to build your internet marketing programs
Click here to register 2/26/14:
About Jay Berkowitz:
Jay Berkowitz is an author, an educator, an International keynote speaker and an award-winning thought leader. A senior online marketing professional with over twenty years of marketing experience, Mr. Berkowitz has managed marketing departments for Fortune 500 brands: Coca-Cola, Sprint and McDonald’s Restaurants, and he has developed online and offline strategies for AT&T and leading health and fitness website eDiets.com.
Mr. Berkowitz is the author of The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing Workbook, the Founder and CEO of www.TenGoldenRules.com, a strategic online marketing consulting business based in Boca Raton, Florida. He is the host of the Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing Podcast, an Adjunct Professor with the University of San Francisco Internet Marketing Course and he has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, The Business Journals and he was interviewed on FOX Business TV.
• A strong understanding of the current best-practices for Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click search marketing
• Step-by-step actions for search marketing and social media