Top Ten Social Media Resources from 2010
Yesterday Mashable.com released an amazing list of hundreds of social media resources from 2010. These resources include everything from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Geo-location etc. For those of you who may not be familiar with Mashable.com, we highly recommend you check it out on a regular basis as it is a top social and digital media news source.
Below are my top ten resources from the list in no particular order (have to include a top ten list for my last blog post of the year!):
1. 4 Essential Traits for Social Media Success in Your Career
2. 3 Tips for Maximizing Engagement With Facebook “Likes” and “Shares”
3. A Field Guide to Using Facebook Places
4. How To: Add Captions To Your YouTube Videos
5. 4 Ways to Find Legal Music for Your YouTube Videos
6. How Social Media Has Changed Us
7. 10 Beautiful Social Media Infographics
8. How To: Boost Your SEO with a YouTube Channel
9. How To: Gain Twitter Influence
10. 5 Creative Uses for Crowdsourcing
Please leave a comment below with your top social media resources.
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Image credit: webtreatsetc