Video: The NEW Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing | Webinar Recap
Jay Berkowitz, Expert Digital Marketer and Best-Selling Author, wrote The Ten Golden Rules of Online Marketing in the early 2000s.
But, a lot has changed over the past 18+ years. Today’s savvy companies are applying these foundational strategies with new tools and technologies to save time, optimize spend, and leave competitors coughing up dust.
So, Jay took a look at his best-selling book with a fresh pair of eyes.
This webinar divulges the secrets he’s learned after 18 years of applying these principles to the marketing of companies he’s started—and across his digital agency and several start-ups. You’ll walk away with game-changing advice on how to improve your firm’s online marketing, based on real-life campaigns from other legal and professional services companies.
Online marketing can completely change the playing field for your company—and allow you to win clients from larger competitors with more resources.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Best Practices for SEO, PPC, CRO & Web Design
- Cutting-Edge Technologies & Tools for Online Marketing
- Innovative Strategies for Social Media Marketing
- How Online Marketing is Changing for Legal & Professional Services
- Real-World Case Studies to Shape Your Online Marketing