Yahoo Site Explorer Updates
Yahoo has updated their Yahoo Site Explorer to add even more value to webmasters managing their sites on Yahoo. Originally started to provide webmasters with information about their links to and from their site, Yahoo Site Explorer has recently expanded their abilities to offer users much, much more. So what can you do on the new Yahoo interface?
- Provide Last Crawled Date and Language for your Site URLs
- Offer a List of Valid Subdomains of your site
- Submit RSS, Atom and URL lists, and manage all of them from one place
- Track when URLs were submitted and processed (authenticated sites only)
- Notifies webmasters of feed or site updates through UpdateNotification Web Service
If you need assistance coordinating this and other web initiatives, contact the project management team at Ten Golden Rules.