It is the objective of the Account Manager to secure the Client's confidence by providing appropriate client communications and management, while adhering to internal operational policies. Long-term client satisfaction and retention is the ultimate goal.
The Internet Marketing Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of internet marketing initiatives for assigned clients, based on engagement parameters. He or she will also contribute to the development of new internet marketing strategies by gathering and analyzing data, brainstorming ideas with staff, and creating presentations for clients. Routine administrative tasks involving project management, client communications, timekeeping, status reporting, etc. will be required.
In addition to the Account Management role, the best candidate will have hands on experience with the planning and execution of one or more of the following: SEO tactics, Google & Facebook PPC, Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn social media strategies, Affiliate Management, Wordpress set up, Website CMS systems, minimal HTML using Dreamweaver or other WYSIWYG editor, etc.
- Robust familiarity with cutting edge internet marketing strategies
- 3+ years experience as an Internet Marketing Account Manager
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant, equivalent experience
- Must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with the ability to learn new software
- Work with premiere regional and national clients
- Be part of shaping a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, paid vacation, PTO and holidays
- Bi-weekly on-site chair massages
- Fast-paced, collaborative, high-energy work environment
Boca Raton, FL, US.
No Relocation Assistance Offered
For immediate consideration, please send your resume via email to Margie@TenGoldenRules.com.